You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- TEXAS LEO'S
- Legendary Lawmen
- Gun Buffs
- AMERICA'S MOST WANTED
- PoliceLink Chat
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- COPS on FOX
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Remember When
- Country Western Music Fans
- John Wayne Fans!
- The Warrior Code
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Pet Peeves
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Stalker's House
- Duty And Dedication
- LEOs who work in the South!
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Dropkick Murphy's Fan Club
- Worst Jobs Held
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- Dirty Jobs
- Police Humor
- WOMEN LEADERS
- Parrot Heads
- When SH*T Happens!
- FUN FOOD TRIVIA
- Forensic Files
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Texas Patch Collectors
- Southeast Texas LEOs
- Everything 70's
- Rescue Me Fans
- Is POLICE work your life?
- Cops who like to trade
- Which Is More Dangerous? Your Job Or Your Food?
- What NOT to say to a Police Officer
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
- History Of Law Enforcement
- CRAZY People and the stories behind it
- Texas Cops
- Online Border Watch
- The Shield Fans
- Batman-The Dark Knight
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- My department
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- Picture Comments
- Rush Limbaugh Fans
- Troubles in Today's Society
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- Every Great Idea I Have Gets Me Into Trouble
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Un-Motivational Posters
- Comedy Movie Lovers
- The Mark Levin fan club
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Good Humor
- Affirmative Action Discussions
- NATIVE TEXANS
- Homeland Security
- HOUSTON AREA LEO'S
- Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas - PoliceLink Group
- Sheriff Joe
- Jokester Cops
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- NRA Law Enforcement Division
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Movie Reviews for Cops & Friends of Police Link
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Fans of western movies
- Miliitary Troops Down
- What the....?
- Breakups & Divorce: Surviving it all
- Thanks for the thoughts to dispatchers from the officers.....
- what makes a cop a cop
- FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDS
- Second Amendment Supporters
- Free Online Court Records
- Department pranks
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Stupid Criminals
- FUNNY VIDEOS / CLIPS / PICS/ JOKES
- Advices and morals
- Local Pennsylvania Police Departments Need Radar
- Under Paid Cops
- Immigration Enforcement Forum
- Fans of Texas High School Football
- SMART paranormal
- D.W.H.U.A. (DRIVING WITH HEAD UP @$$)
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- LEO Laugh Works - Humor & Ha Ha's
- Storm chasers/storm lovers
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
Texlawman: Quiz Results
Could You Get a Scholarship? taken almost 4 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken about 4 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken about 4 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken about 4 years ago
Harris County Constables, Mental Health DeputySummary: Vouched for me when I was looking for a job. Put his neck out on the line and I defintely appreciate it.