You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- PoliceLink Chat
- Criminal Justice Students
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- GOD's Cops
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Pittsburgh Steelers Fans
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- Computer Forensics/Cybercrimes
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Majoring in Criminal Justice
- State Defense Force/State Guard
- execute cop killers
- K9 Police
- Cadet / Explorer Past & present
- C.H.i.P.s Fans
- South Carolina LEOs
- My First Arrest...
- SUPER TROOPER FANS
- single police officers
- Soldiers Of the Zombie Apocalypse
- PL Bible Study Group
- Humor In Uniform
- Scuba Buddies
- FIRST RESPONDER TRAINING
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Reserve Officers
- Rehabilitation of Juveniles, Saving Our Youth
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- May Birthday's
- Rookies Corner
- K9 Officer Down Group: Line of Duty Deaths
- Hero's Hall of Valor
- New York City Police
StrykerBrig21: Quiz Results
You know you train hard on active shooter a lot when you start to do these tactics off duty. Started walking in my church parking lot and started ...
I travel 220 miles round trip for my reserve deputy work. If you gotta travel for something that you want you gotta do it.
Yes that's what the gold star badge means. It took me 5 years to find something.
Welcome to the real world. Rejection letters will be in your mailbox just as much as your credit card bills. Jobs are not easy to find these days...