You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- The Warrior Code
- The Great Outdoors
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINERS
- Country Western Music Fans
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- K9 Handlers Trainers and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Texas Cops
- Support Our COPS
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- THAT DAMN VEST
- DWHUA DRIVING WITH HEAD UP
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- Facebook links
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Cops on the Beach
- German Shepards make best friends
- Tributes to fallen brothers Sisters
- Patch Collecting
- Training OfficersInstructors
- Computer ForensicsCybercrimes
- Northwest Florida Fallen Officers Memorial Group
- Women who love motorcycles
SpanishDeputy: Quiz Results
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 6 years ago
Currently working together at the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, DeputySummary: I have learned a lot from Maria and look forward to learning more from her. We had our fair share of crazy times together but in the end we stuck it out.