You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Massachusetts Corrections
- Job Openings
- Corrections Officers Only
- Police Officers in Massachusetts
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Trainers Corner
- Correctional Officers
- Gang Symbolism Identifiers
- Gang Specialists
- Gang Investigators
- New England Law Enforcement
- MASS LEOS
- The Dirty Jailers
- COs of special housing unit aka the hole
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- Corrections vs Cops
- Working together as one
- Parenting and Law Enforcement Career
- Criminals Rights
- My First Arrest
- Fighting Gangs
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- The Warrior Code
- Forensic Files
- Gang Cops
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Support Our COPS
- Academy Experiences
SouthernDude: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 6 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 6 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken over 6 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 6 years ago
- Clinton, MA
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Books, Running, and Family.
- Favorite Movies:
- American Beauty; The Village; Dead Poets Society
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
- A little bit of everything.
MA DOC, Correction OfficerSummary: He has to be one of the best partners to be peered up with, will always have your back and not afraid to get dirty if needed.
Collegedale PD, SupervisorSummary: He could deal with people on all levels of society and proved he could handle himself in tough situations. I wish he still worked with us!
"Three reputed gangbangers were held on $50,000 bail yesterday after they were accused of nearly stomping a State Street banker to death because he refused to pay for their Chinatown dinner."
"Boston police are confident they’ll nab the Hub’s 10 most wanted defendants after receiving several tips a day after releasing the mugs of the thugs who skipped court dates for an assortment of violent offenses."
"A longtime familiar face with the Boston Police Department is making his way to Harvard."