the cats meow
Knowledgeable and Helpful
A Wonderful Man
Proud to call him a friend
another sweet lil pound puppy be careful if they try to take you to the vet
has a caring and unselfish heart
A Warrior A Kick Ass Cop God Bless
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.
over 5 years ago
Thanks adding as friends like your wall and photos you stay safe out there and have a great week .
YOUR FRIEND BARRY DANIEL FROM GEORGIA
Just Checking In To Say...Have A Super Week...Take Care,My Friend.
MySpace Comments - MySpace Layouts - Photobucket
Thank you for the friend invite. Stay safe out there & may you & yours have a good week.
Thanks...have a great rest of the weekend! Be safe always!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay 'them'
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, and hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
11. Don't waste time finding fault with others - they can usually
Find fault with themselves just fine. Try something challenging-
LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN EVERYONE!
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
And if you don't send this to at least 8 people - who cares?
But do share this with someone.
We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!
Hope your having a great weekend! Stay safe...
TAke care and have a safe and wonderful weekend my friend
Hope The World Is Treating You Well...Take Care...Be Safe...Have A Good Day, My Friend
Thanks for the friendship. Stay safe and have a good day.
Wishing you and yours blessings. Thanks for the friendship!
Yep! I'm having a great day!! I hope your "Monday" goes well!! =)
Sayin "hi" - from your neighbor in Riverside County! :)
Thanks for the add.
Warm Greetings from the Island of Malta
© 2015 PoliceLink