You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Policing with Kids
- K9 Police
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Law Enforcement Book Club
- Whiskey Drinkers Watering Hole
- Civic Duty
- Fallen Heroes
- MSN Hotmail IM
- Hockey Players
- Love and Marriage
- PoliceLink Chat
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Dive Team
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- TN School Resource Officers
- Motivating QUOTES
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Oklahoma State University Fans
- GEARHEADS ANONYMOUS
- The Great Outdoors
- Helping Kids
- Sheriffs Office or Police Depts
- Our Happy Birthday Page
- Values Where have they Gone
- Weight lifting fanatics
- Concealed Carry Advocates Opposition Discussion Group
- Reserve Police and Deputies
- Oklahoma LEO
Shorty0_0: Quiz Results
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
- Football, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting,
- Favorite Movies:
- tombstone, blade, bad boys, chronicles of riddick, all ice cube movies, any comedy
- Favorite TV Shows:
- BOSTON LEGAL!!!!!!
- Favorite Music:
"How about we just give Cali to The Republic of Mexico...It is costing this nation too much money...they can have Arnold too!!!!"
"PIP9132 and bristp i agree with you....It is time for us to take back our country and do what needs to be done!"
Screw the needles....find a rope and a tall tree....who cares if they suffer!?!?!?!