You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Virginia LEOs
- Military Police
- VAMPIRE SQUAD
- NFL Fans
- Real Cops & Close Extended Family
- Fraternal Order of Police
- AMMO techniques for the 21st Cen.
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- The Order of the Eastern Star
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Animal Cops
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Daily Devotional
- GOD's Cops
- Virginia Officers
- 9/11 Never Forget
- PT ASSESSMENT
- LATINO LEO'S
- Coffee Drinkers Anonymous
- My First Arrest...
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- BLACKBERRY USERS
- Gun Buffs
- Families with Cancer
- National Public Safety Football League
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- Your Department
- The Grease Pit
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- MSN Hotmail IM
- Anything goes
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- Pennsylvania L.E.O s and Friends
- Law Enforcement with Black Berry
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINER'S
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Fisherman's Paradise
- Alaska State Trooper Roland E. "Skip" Chevalier Jr. is AWESOME
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- Nascar Race Lover's
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Glock Modifications
- Transportation Officers
- Good Humor
- Police Humor
- Shenandoah Valley Libertarian Republicans Caucus
- Disputanta, VA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Favorite Movies:
- Training Day, All Batman movies
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Heroes, Life, Life on Mars
- Favorite Music:
Shenandoah Valley Libertarian Republicans Caucus