any time Id kick doors down with you any day amazingly talented honored to have worked with Proud to know DESTINED TO BE A GREAT COP MOTIVATED DEDICATED LEGENDARY WHAT A COP SHOULD BE AMERICAN PATRIOT wingman badass My warrior brother I love ya brother AWESOME PARTNER
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- COLORADO COPS
- Military Police
- Bike Patrol Units
- Traffic Cops
- HIGHWAY DRUG CRIMINAL INTERDICTION
- Verified LEOs
- Fraternal Order of Police
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Florida LEOs
- Florida Police
- Michigan Cops
- Master Masons with a Shield
- US Army - Be All You Can Be
- Car Corner
- Real Cops Close Extended Family
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- Thank You Police Officers
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Military Police / Military
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, shooting
- Favorite Movies:
- anything that puts me on the edge of my seat
- Favorite TV Shows:
- swat, cops, most shocking
- Favorite Music:
- it all depends on the day
Travis F. Bateman
U.S. Army Military Police, Traffic OfficerSummary: Great worker and always willing to learn. He is very dedicated and loyal to the police profession. Extremely dependable in high-stress situations.
"This is why I re-enlisted in the army instead of going back home to MI to be a cop."
"How did someone get in there with a gun is the real question."
"it is to bad that this all might have been prevented by a simple phone call"