HANDSOME AS THE DAY IS LONG smart funny kind excellent teacher A man of His Word A good man whose strength and service to others pleases the Lord Thank you for your service and dedication A True Brother in Blue and Respectful PL Friend Trustworthy Maintains a High Standard of Ethics Would proudly serve as partner Faithful Friend Dedicated Officer and his Family loyal kind and true blue THE BEST FRIEND ANYONE COULD HAVE
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Retired Officers Group Life after the Job
- Scripture of the day
- United States Vets
- Police Humor
- Remember When
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- Loveone lost
- Nebraska LEOS
- North Arkansas Cops
- COP HUMOR
- COOL COP CARS
- GODs Cops
- Fraternal Order of Police
- SUPPORT POLICE OFFICERS
- LEOs The Real People Behind the Badge
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Criminal Justice Students
- Duty And Dedication
- NYPD MOS VERIFIED LEOS WELCOME
- The Coliseum Fight Club Part 2
- YKYALEOW You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When
- Jesus freaks
- Real Men Dont Hit Women
- Christian Apologetics
- Prior service military
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Shomrim Society of Police Link
- Your Dumbest Moments
- Pennsylvania LEO s and Friends
- Rajun Cajun Cooking
- Department pranks
- Tips for leading a successful LEO career New police recruits job seekers and Rookies are encouraged to join
- LEO CHAPLAINS AND FRIENDS
- Policing with Kids
- Die Hard Republicans
- Law Enforcement History
- Current Issues
- Motivating QUOTES
- Bill9823s Desk Moderator 2
- Why did youdo you want to become an Officer
SE851: Quiz Results
Ms Rima Mathewson, RN HC NC
n/a, RNSummary: I have known you through PoliceLink, as a very kind friend. Thank you for your friendship
Police Link Friend, FriendSummary: Not enough can be said about Dave's Character as a LEO. He was and is truly a Man of God, and will always be true Blue Blood!
n/a, n/aSummary: I did not work with him but wish I could have.
I just pray that I don't go to heaven tonight with a filthy colon.What will the Lord think?Time for my exlax cocktail.Fortunately the cteual colon ...
I learned that from the officers under the command of uncledennis1--
I concur with that Matt.Your smeller is pretty sharp.