Thank You for Protecting Serving My sis lives in FL Thank you for an outstanding job Stay Safe Proudly Serving and Protecting Fights the good fight behind the jail cell walls Fellow Corrections Warrior Corrections brother It Takes Balls To Work Behind The Walls Fighting the battle from within the walls motivating through example obviously a leader who sets the bar high Not only talks but evidently walks the walk A Professional extremely accomplished officer Floridas Finest
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- GANGFREE Army
- Fallen Heroes
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Correctional Officers
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Inside the Walls of the DOC
- Police Humor
- Cops Helping Cops
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Support your local Neighborhood Watch Programs!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- TN School Resource Officers
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- John Wayne Fans!
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Country Western Music Fans
- Support Our COPS!!
- Remember When
- CRIME MANAGEMENT NETWORK
- Friends Across the Water
- Jokes While Working In Jail
- The Warrior Code
- Team Spartan
- Un-Motivational Posters
- police headgear collectors
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Speed Stories
- What Would You Do?
- Vacation Day Dreams
- Losing a loved one to death
- Duty And Dedication
- Bail Enforcement Officers
- Get that Bounty!!!
- The Love Of A K-9
- television cops
- Law Enforcement History
- supporters of police officers and correctional officers
- Concealed Carry Advocates / Opposition Discussion Group
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- tribute to 9/11 cops/ firefighters
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- Zombie Killers Guild
- Missouri Patches
- care for wounded soldiers
- Tattoo Enthusiasts
- How Would You Do It?
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Security Officer's or LEO's You be the Judge.
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- pray for our Law Enforcement Officers
- Police and Firefighters Who Are Three Stooges Fans
- My department
- Nascar Race Lover's
- POLICE LINK PATCHES
- Batman-The Dark Knight
- Police and Firefighters who enjoy Civil War & World War II history
- Publish Your Day
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Intelligence Community
- It really yanks my chain when...........
- HOOD RAT HUNTING CLUB
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Fantasy Sports Nuts
- Cops who like to trade
- Star Wars Fans
- GLOCK LOVERS
- Gangs In America Gangland History Channel Info
- Collecting SP/HP Badges/Uniforms
- Off Duty Carry
- Texas Cops
- Trek and Gate Fans Unite
- Rescue Me Fans
- Job Openings
- When SH*T Happens!
- Remember Basic Training
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Krispy Kreme vs. Dunkin' Donuts'
- MSN Hotmail IM
- Playstation 3 Gamers
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- LEO's on a Ski Patrol
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- Illinois LEO's
- BEST MEMORIES OF ON DUTY FIGHTS,SCUFFLES
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Law Enforcement/Motorcycle Lovers
- Life, Health, Fitness
- Ohio Patch Traders
- North Carolina Law Enforcement
- Cops and Computer Programing
- "Die Hard" Lovers
- Pennsylvania L.E.O s and Friends
- The Brotherhood
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Alaska State Trooper Roland E. "Skip" Chevalier Jr. is AWESOME
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Facebook links
- Georgia Patch Collectors
- Glock Modifications
- LEO Recommended Equipment, Products and Training
- MAYES38 TAG LINE
- Don't Taze Me Bro!
- TOP MARKSMANSHIP
- Most Amazing Videos
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Special Olympics
- Comedy Movie Lovers
- Border Line Personnality Disorder questions
- Transportation Officers
- The Wall Between Good and Evil.
- irish music lovers
- Every Great Idea I Have Gets Me Into Trouble
- Private Officers
- Dropkick Murphy's Fan Club
- Law Enforcement In Combat
- Active,Past, or Future Members of "THE LARGEST STREET GANG IN AMERICA"
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Fans Of Deadliest Catch
- Fans of the Bushmaster
- Kimber Fans
- German Shepards make best friends
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Fans of TV's SouthLand
- GOD's Cops
- Fans of Rescue Me
- Cops Against Child Sexual Abuse
- Trigger Squeeze
- Knoxville Area LEOS
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- what makes a cop a cop
- Good Humor
- Child Disrespect vs Adult Rights
- Rajun Cajun Cooking...
- THE STANG GROUP
- Law Enforcement Officers VS Security Officers
- Area Secured
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Wyatt Earp Fans
- TEXAS LEO'S
- Movie Reviews for Cops & Friends of Police Link
- Personal Protection Professionals
- Jail Humor - Funny things that happen!
- Glock 28
- FUNNY VIDEOS / CLIPS / PICS/ JOKES
- INVESTIGATIONS - PRIVATE, CIVIL/CRIMINAL, & GAMING
- NEWS AND WHATS NEW
- Federal Police Officers Of America / LEO's Of America
- myspace links
- East Tennessee Law Enforcement (LEO)
- Ted Nugent fan club.
- British Police Helmets
- Patch Collecting
- The funniest thing your kids have said
- Second Amendment Supporters
- PoliceLink Chat
- Texas Police
- Dispatchers Rock!
- Southern California LEOs
- Policing with Kids
- K9 Police
- Idaho LEOs
- Northeast Louisiana Officers
- NFL Fans
- Cubs Fans Lounge
- LEO's and friends of Southern Florida.FL.
- Orange County Florida
- Favorite Musicians
- Families behind the Badge
- Kentucky Corrections Officers
- Defending the UnderDog
- 700/800 MHz radio users
- Training Officers/Instructors
- Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Harleys or Tuners!! Anything that goes fast and looks cool!!!
- American Muscle Car Lover
- Country Music Lovers
- Gang Professionals
- Fighting Gangs
- Texas Municipal Police Association
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- Addicted to Police Link
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Tennessee Police Officers and Dispatchers
- East Tennessee Law Enforcement Association
- Midwest Law Enforcement
- Pennsylvania Correctional Officers
- California Badge Collecting Group
- California Patch Collecting Group
- "LEOBEA" BRIDGE
- WANTED: Pennsylvania Fugitives
- LEO'S FOR THE STEELERS
- Gang Specialists
- Gang Cops
- Gang Investigators
- Americas Hope US
- Throw the Flag!!!
- Calling all SRO'S
- HIGHJACK THIS!!!
- Passing On Random Acts of Kindness (PARK)
- Classification/Gang Officer/Corrections
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Gang & STG Investigators
- New York City Police
- Cops 4 Christ
- Cops Pub
- The Oklahoma Highway Patrol
- Tulsa Police Department
- Ohio LEO's
- Fans of The Ultimate Fighter
RustyKeeble: Quiz Results
- Orlando, FL
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Gangs - A Domestic Threat!
- NASCAR, Gang Research, Gang Research, Motorcycles, Hot Rod Cars
- Favorite Movies:
- Wyatt Earp, Tombstone, The Green Mile, Gridiron Gang, Gladiator, The Patriot, Bad Boys, Bad Boys 2, The Fugutive, Freedom Writers, Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy, Talladega Nights, Smokey And The Bandit, Training Day, Wedding Crashers, Forrest Gump
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Gangland, 24, West Wing, Andy Griffith, Prison Break, Numbers, Bones, Fox News, House, History Channel, A&E
- Favorite Music:
- I listen to all kinds of music from Hip Hop to Rap to Pop but being from Knoxville, Tennessee, I love my Country music most.
PoliceLink, FriendSummary: Rusty brings many years of experience and thousands of training hours to his career as a Corrections Officer and Advocate against Gangs. Although I do not Rusty personally, we seem to share a lot of the same values and interests.