Texas Finest Brother in Christ Proud to Know American Patriot Texas Tough Blue to the Bone Hard Charger Dedicated Professional Warrior Burnet is lucky to have YOU So much fun AWESOME Constable Wonderful friend Would knock on doors at 3 am with you anytime AWESOME BACKUP
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- TEXAS LEOS
- Christian Cops Supporters
- camping cops
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Real Cops Close Extended Family
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Small Town Cops
- Texas Police
- Troll Hunters Inc
- The Great Outdoors
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- True Rednecks
- Full Metal Jacket
- Tru Confessions
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- Urban Policing
- Die Hard Republicans
- Texas Narcotic Officers Association Central Region TNOA
- Law Enforcement for McCain
- Fitness Forum
- 100 Club
- Interdiction Officers
- 2nd Amendment Precinct Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- John Wayne Fans
- Fans of Clint Eastwood Movies
- Remember When
- Gun Buffs
- Support Our COPS
- International Police Collectors Group
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox
- Un-Motivational Posters
- THE FTO
- Cops to Contractors LEO Only
Robofuzz: Quiz Results
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 6 years ago
- Marble Falls, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Shooting, Fishing, Muscle Cars (Pontiac GTOs), Basketball (San Antonio Spurs)
- Favorite Movies:
- Lord of the Rings, Lethal Weapon, Open Range, Tombstone, The Magnificent Seven, Signs
- Favorite TV Shows:
- 24, Cops, World's Dumbest Criminals, Star Trek
- Favorite Music:
- All kinds
"What is wrong with these officers? Do they not have a conscience??"
"In addition to the comment below, the article credits Charlie Sheen as playing detective Zigo. Can't they get any facts right? Charlie Sheen was ..."
"Why does this kid have a .22 in his room?"