NORTH CAROLINAS FINEST Loyal Loving Leads the Way Has your back such a sweetie stay safe justice irresistable Very Cool Guy DEDICATED hes got my back A Fellow Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe Always Possesses an insatiable curiosity to much hummor VERY FUNNIE lmao im with u on that
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDS
- Don't cry for me LE...
- The Love Of A K-9
- supporters of police officers and correctional officers
- Is POLICE work your life?
- Shotgun Lovers
- Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4 and other shooter games
- Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Harleys or Tuners!! Anything that goes fast and looks cool!!!
- MMA enthusiast
- Correctional Officers
- NFL Fans
- NCAA Football
- ~UFC~ FIGHT NIGHT FANS
- North Carolina Department of Correction
- North Carolina Law Enforcement
- New York Yankee Fans
- HARD CORE YANKEE FANS
- Gangs In America Gangland History Channel Info
- NC, SC, VA, GA, TN Gang Officers
- Gang Investigators
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Fisherman's Paradise
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Bail Enforcement Officers
- Police Humor
- Cell Extraction, P.E.R.T.(S.R.T.) teams and S.W.A.T.
- Nascar Fans
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The Warrior Code
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Support Our COPS!!
- Country Western Music Fans
- 9/11 Never Forget
- John Wayne Fans!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- International Police Collectors Group
- American Idol Fans
- Vacation Day Dreams
- Duty And Dedication
- Academy Experiences
- Survivors Of Natural Disasters
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Nascar Race Lover's
- Batman-The Dark Knight
- Big Buck
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Cops Helping Cops
- Police and Firefighters who enjoy Civil War & World War II history
- HOOD RAT HUNTING CLUB
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Nashville Predator fans
- Fantasy Sports Nuts
- Star Wars Fans
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- FUNNY VIDEOS / CLIPS / PICS/ JOKES
- Prayer Request
- New York City Police
- Transportation Officers
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- March Madness Junkies
- Why did you become a cop?
- death penalty for sex offenders
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- LIFE LINER'S
- Wyatt Earp Fans
- D.W.H.U.A. (DRIVING WITH HEAD UP @$$)
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Fellow Martial Artists
- NC LEO'S current and retired
- Friends Of Fallen Heroes
- When SH*T Happens!
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Tattoo Enthusiasts
- Law Enforcement/Motorcycle Lovers
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- C.S.I. " Can't Stand Idiots"
- Confused and Lost
- It really yanks my chain when...........
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Weight lifting fanatics
- Illinois LEO's
- Ohio Patch Traders
- United States Vets
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- Facebook links
- Cops who like to trade
- Every Great Idea I Have Gets Me Into Trouble
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Worst Jobs Held
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- Texas Cops
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- Dropkick Murphy's Fan Club
- Losing a loved one to death
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Let us shake your hand some day...
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- Law Enforcement Officers VS Security Officers
- Fans of the Bushmaster
- Fitness Forum
- I have tattoos, and im a Cop?
- Thank a service member
- BLUE OCTOBER
- Sheriff Joe
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Fraternal Order of Police
- DEER HUNTING/ FISHING
- PoliceLink Chat
- ghost at play
- Calling all SRO'S
- Ted Nugent fan club.
- Patch Collecting
- TOP MARKSMANSHIP
- Yahoo Live Chat
- FAMILY GUY LOVERS
- myspace links
- Defending the UnderDog
- Families behind the Badge
- We Will Win The Fight Against Drugs!
- Bail Enforcement Networking Group
- My Animals are Family
- FAVORITE PET GROUP
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- Detention Officers and our many hats
- Inside the Walls of the DOC
- Police, Fire and Nurses working together
- MSN Hotmail IM
- The Weight Room
- Humor In Uniform
- Scuba Buddies
Rmatayabas: Quiz Results
- Asheville, NC
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Baseball, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, boxing, Import Racing, Car shows
- Favorite Movies:
- Taken, tombstone, fast/furious, swat, black hawk down, must love dogs, biker boys, smashing machine
- Favorite TV Shows:
- king of the hill, american idol, the shield, CSI, UFC
- Favorite Music:
- metal, Rap, pop, classic
Buncombe County Sheriffs Office, SGTSummary: Rick is very intelligent and rules the roost Old School, He will be one of the first ones to come to your aid whether its a fight or personal.
Buncombe County Sheriffs Office, Lt.Summary: I have supervised him when he was a line officer, Cpl. and now he is a Sgt. working under me. He is likable, funny but will handle his business when the time comes. He has worked for the Dept. Of Corrections for the State of North Carolina and bring a lot of knowledge to the table. He tries to help the officers assigned to him be the best they can be. It is a pleasure to have him as one of my Sergeants..
BCSO, Officer, Corporal and SergeantSummary: I have known Rick for the past five years and yes we have been at each others throat for almost four of them, because we argue like brothers. We both have the same views on some things but on others we disagree and we are both quick to tell each other that. He is a strong leader, has in depth knowledge and will jump into a fight in a heartbeat but only if it is needed. He is OLD SCHOOL as most of us are but is adjusting well to the NEW WAY OF THINGS. He is an outstanding sergeant and just want to say before I close that "AIRBORNE LEADS THE WAY" and " GO ARMY"! Peace you dang Phillopino, (I guess thats how u spell it"!
Buncombe County Sheriff's Office, DeputySummary: I learned the baby slap from this guy. It's been a pleasure working with him. He will go far in his life. If you find yourself in a sketchy place he will be there to help you duke it out. Don't ever talk about his family either...
Buncombe County Sherrif's Dept. , OfficerSummary: Awesome:) He really knows his stuff and is willing to extend his knowledge to those who seek it. He is dedicated to seeing those he supervises improve themselves. He is a true leader and friend.