A real Sweetheart A true Mensch A REAL TRUE BLUE FRIEND Ralph taught Chuck Norris to be a bad ass A Sincerely Wonderful Daddy A True Warrior A True Hero A TRUE MAN A Smoothe and Steady Guy GOD BLESS Brother in Blue Blessed be the Ralph C A brother officer may St Michael watch over you proud to have him as my friend
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- RetiredDisabled LEO
- COPS WHO COOK
- New York City Police
- Retired Officers Living Outside The US
- Florida LEOs
- NYPD OFFICERS
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- Duty And Dedication
- Addicted to Police Link
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Christian Cops Supporters
- National Sheriffs Association
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- Retired Officers Group Life after the Job
- Permanently Disabled LEOs On the Roll Call but unable to Serve
- television cops
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- BIRTHDAY WISHES
- True Rednecks
- Die Hard Republicans
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Third Watch Fans
- Photo Caption Fun
- Friends on the Wall
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Injured Disabled Officers NEED to know
- Law Enforcement History
- Police War Stories
- Americas LEOs and supporters
- Rush Limbaugh Fans
- Hispanic LEOs
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- The Old Farts Cops Group
- Florida Police
- COPS on FOX
- HR 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Leos with disabilities
- Respect for the flag
- Rajun Cajun Cooking
- Troll Hunters Inc
- Active and Retired LEOs of New York
- THI SPECIAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT
- TROLL HUNTERS 2
- LEO View On Private Group Computer Sales
- NYPD MOS VERIFIED LEOS WELCOME
- TIMs ROADHOUSE
- TEA PARTY COPS
- Veetle Free Movie TV Club Group
- Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Relationship Status:
Old NYPD Logo
Meritorious Police Duty
A Reminder From The Largest Police Department
A Proud Member!
A Proud Member
NYPD Patrolmen's Benevolent Association
A Proud member
In Memory of all Fallen Officers!
An Active And Proud Member
- Shooting, Retirement, Rum and Cokes, Cold Beers, Hot Latin Women!
- Favorite Movies:
- I get a chuckle watching Serpico! We own the night, Fort Apache the Bronx (Rest In Peace Paul Newman) World War II, Vietnam Movies, The 7 Ups, and without a Doubt, Pride and Glory!
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Fox News, Fox News Talk Radio, W.A.B.C Talk Radio Internet
- Favorite Music:
- 60's 70's and some 80's
PL friend, PL FriendSummary: Glad to call him "friend"
NYPD, SergeantSummary: Ralph has a good heart and when he's your friend, he's your friend forever.
Mayor Koch!, I was a dumb Rookie, when Ralph watched over!Summary: Have you ever had great Chinese food? Not too much salt, grease, MSG? Everything is colorful, crispy, and cut not too small. to lose flavor, not too large, to be undigestable!