Telecommunicator of the Year Beautiful smile Sexy and Looks great in Uniform God Bless You And Yours My New Sister Great Person and Friend Pleasure to work with Excellent Mom Awesome Dispatcher True Friend Keeps me laughing Supervisor
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Dispatchers Rock!
- Duty And Dedication
- Loss Prevention Professional
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Proud Mommies and Daddies
- DARK FUNNIES - dispatcher humor
- Dispatch Shack
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD)
- Christmas wishes and Gifts
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Remember When
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- John Wayne Fans!
- Holiday Season
- Support Our COPS!!
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- Gun Buffs
- GUN DEALS
- Struggling with Holidays
- PoliceLink Chat
- NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- Range Shooting
- Poker Players
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- Whiskey Drinkers Watering Hole
- Speed Stories
- Remember Basic Training
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- COPS on FOX
- LEO Fitness Forum
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Mustang Lovers
- Cops Protecting Kids
- Ghost stories
- Cops Helping Cops
- LEOs who work in the South!
- Steelers Super Bowl 43 Fans
- Dropkick Murphy's Fan Club
- Robot Chicken Fans
- Worst Jobs Held
- Career Advice
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Future Cops Of Tomorrow
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Military & Family
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- WOMEN LEADERS
- God's Warriors
- LIFE LINER'S
- Is POLICE work your life?
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- police headgear collectors
- KEEP MEMORIAL CROSSES FOR U.H.P TROOPERS
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- German/American LEO's and Friends
- POLICE LINK PATCHES
- Batman-The Dark Knight
- Kenwood or Motorola?
- Star Wars Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Fallen Heroes
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Comedy Movie Lovers
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Respect for the flag
- Alcoa, TN
- Dispatcher / Communications
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- watching my daughter play softball
- Favorite Movies:
- Pretty Women, SWAT,Fireproof
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Law and Order Suv, Law and Order CI, CSI all of them, Closer
- Favorite Music:
- pretty much all kinds
BLOUNT COUNTY 911, DISPATCHERSummary: Richee is an excellent supervisor and dispatcher. She treats everyone with respect and helps out with whatever you need. She is always there for us whenever we call her. She is a great friend and overall a great person.
Alcoa Police Dept, SergeantSummary: Richee assisted me when I first came to work for APD. She is a great team player who is always eager to take care of the officers within her span of control. She regularly assists those officers which are assigned to others. Great asset.
"May God bless and watch over the family and friends out such a outstanding officer and person. He is what I call a TRUE HERO! "
" LEAPS Program Detail A free, live ninety minute web program, “Domestic Violence 911 Call Handling” will be broadcast on LEAPS.TV on Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 1500 US EDT. On-demand reruns will be available at no charge 24x7 from May 18, 2009 until June 14, Program Description Statistics show that domestic violence calls often represent 50% ..."
"Program Description Statistics show that domestic violence calls often represent 50% or more of total 911/000 calls dispatched, and are among the riskiest calls for responding police and sheriffs. In this unique 90 minute LEAPS program, a panel of experts will report on and critique two actual domestic violence calls from the time they were received by 911 until the time ..."