You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- CNY Law Enforcement
- Active and Retired LEOs of New York
- NFL Fans
- K9 Police
- Fitness Forum
- DUCK HUNTERS ANONYMOUS
- Horse Owners Riders and Mounted Patrol
- LEO Applicants
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Chief Wiggums Roll Call
- SUPER TROOPER FANS
- Law Enforcement Firefighter EMS Friendly Places
- MMA enthusiast
- GO CATS
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- I LOVE GALLS INC
- Honor Guard Group
- Kentucky LEOs
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Department pranks
- Fallen Heroes
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Future Brothers and Sisters of the Blue
- MISSING CHILDREN ADULTS
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Superbowl 09
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Weapons arsenal
- Versailles PD
- Correctional Officers
- The Love Of A K-9
- THAT DAMN VEST
- Publish Your Day
- Support Our COPS
QDogg529: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken over 4 years ago
- Versailles, KY
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Hockey, Shooting, Martial Arts, Hunting, Horses and Dogs
I think what everyone is trying to say is, worry about getting to the interview process first, i.e. pass the written exam. If you improve your lang...
Andy77, I think you should take Mlar's advice. Even though it was SUBTLE, I would take it to heart! PCR or PHCR's, when done right are harder then ...