Outstanding Police Supporter Proud to Know Beautiful Navy Veteran Hard Charger Air Force Veteran AMERICAN PATRIOT Warrior Dedicated Professional Thanks for your dedicated faithful service fellow vet SWEET KIND CARING FRIEND GOD BLESS YOUR PATHWAY Glad to have you as my friend very kind and nice Funny and dedicated
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- CSI Students
- Idaho LEOs
- Sex Crimes Child Abuse Investigators
- Inside the Walls of the DOC
- Criminal Justice Students
- ghost at play
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- Paranormal Research
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Ghosts and Ghost Towns
- PoliceLink Book Club
- Pitbull Lovers - PoliceLink Group
- Dog Lovers
- Forensic Handwriting Analysis
- Animal Lovers
- Law Enforcement with disobedient kids
- Crime Scene Photographers
- Police Humor
- US Armed ForcesActive Reserve Retired Supporters etc
- Animal Control Humane Law Enforcement
- Funniest stops you ever had
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Traffic Naughtsies
- Values Where have they Gone
- Legal Discussion on past and present Laws
- Cars and the People Who Drive Them
- SMART paranormal
- Friends of irony
- The Debaters Club
"I meant what LE did with the dog, not the thugs."
"I have a Pit mix and I'm sick of these loser thugs using these family-oriented dogs in such a way. What they do with the dog is up to them per the..."
""...he would likely die without a transplant." Oh well."