A valuable asset to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Fantastic person A true warrior and true American my kind of person HE F N ROCKS HE TAKES NO CRAP Proud to have as a friend Go OldSeadog From the old JPSarge broad A great protector Id love to drink some bavarian beers with him Fellow Beer Connosiouer Great PL Friend
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Prior service (military)
- Full Metal Jacket
- German/American LEO's and Friends
- Animal Lovers
- DAILY LIFE and other DIRTY LAUNDRY
- Patch Collecting
- U.S. Military in Kosovo
- Parrot Shields
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- The Gentlemen's Club
- PoliceLink Book Club
- "BIRTHDAY WISHES"
- U.S. Military History Buffs
- Duty And Dedication
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Current Issues
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Pittsburgh Steelers Fans
- History Lovers
- The Salvation Army
- Ask an Officer
- Photo Caption Fun
- Traffic Naughtsies
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- Security officers vs Cops Why!
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Police Talk
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Great Places to Serve
- Daily Devotional
- GOD's Cops
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Cops for Christ
- 9/11 Never Forget
- The Not So Often Thank you.
- Salty Dogs
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- Cops Protecting Kids
- Cops Comedy Casa
- New York City Police
- America's LEO's and supporters
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- What is the most rewarding part of the job?
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Movie Buffs
- Rush Limbaugh Fans
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Goat Locker
- oldschool verse newschool
- Stalker's House
- My First Arrest...
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- The Heat
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Military Reenactors
- UNSOLVED MURDERS
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Carbon Motors "E7" Prototype Info
- Springfield XD Lovers
- What's your Beef / What's your Solution?
- PHOTO CAPTION FUN -- WEEK 3
- Pride in the Uniform
- Christians for TRUTH
- Military/Police/Corrections/Dispatchers/most memorable moments on the job!
- Prayer Request
- debate room
- John Wayne Fans!
- Our Pub
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- President Reagan
- Dog Tales
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Border Supporters
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- REMEMBER HIGH SCHOOL?
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- The Warrior Code
- Leadership, Do you have it?
- Educated Issues and Solutions
- Lord Bottomsly's Pub
- Illegal Immigration
- Pennsylvania Law Enforcement
- Cops for Israel
- Those Who Didn't Vote For Obama !
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- Support Our COPS!!
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Libertarians Anonymous
OldSeadog: Quiz Results
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 4 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken almost 5 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken almost 5 years ago
Right or Left? taken almost 5 years ago
- Carlisle, PA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting, Hunting, Reading, History , camping, and partys
- Favorite Movies:
- DR Strangelove, Casablaca, Galdiator,master & commander,kill bills, pulp fiction, JOHN WAYNE,Band of Brothers
- Favorite TV Shows:
- History channel, House, dicovery, glenn beck
- Favorite Music:
- just about all, from jazz to jimmy buffet ,country & rock..no rap