You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Virginia LEOs
- National Capital Region Washington DC LEOs
- WOMEN LEADERS
- Americas LEOs and supporters
- Females behind the badge
- BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- LEO Laugh Works - Humor Ha Has
- FEDERAL POLICE OFFICERS all others need not apply lol
- Airport Police Group
- VISITING LEOS
- WHAT THE HELL
- Immigration Enforcement Forum
- Training OfficersInstructors
- DefensiveCombative Tactics Instructors
- The Weight Room
- Female LEOs Who Dont Need a Hip Pocket
- WOMEN COPS
- US Federal Law Enforcement
- FOP Members ONLY
- Preventing School Violence
- Arlington, VA
- Police Officer / Deputy Sheriff / Other Sworn Position
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Cycling, weightlifting, basketball
- Favorite Movies:
- anything scary or funny is good for me
- Favorite TV Shows:
- True Blood, Spartacus, Fringe, Vampire Diaries
- Favorite Music:
- RnB, Jazz, Clasical, Gospel, house music
"wassup white. hope all is well in your neck of the woods. have an awesome weeked and stay safe."
"Life is good, truly blessed and staying busy with work. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods, stay safe and have a awesome weekend."