You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Marine 4 Life
- Arizona LEOs
- Accident Recons
- Traffic Naughtsies
- GermanAmerican LEOs and Friends
- HGN Officers
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- Remote Resident TroopersOfficers
- Speed Stories
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Impaired DrivingDrug Recognition Expert
- Photo Radar
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- HIGHWAY DRUG CRIMINAL INTERDICTION
- RECONSTRUCTION SPECIALIST
- Interstate Drug Interdiction
- Traffic Homicide Investigators
- The TIcket Book
- Crash Recon
- Traffic Fatality Investigators
- CPS Techs
- DWHUA DRIVING WITH HEAD UP
- The PEN and the SWORD Use of Force Report Writing and other Relative Topics
- Ways to stop nagging while issuing a ticket
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
- Traffic Safety
- DUI Enforcement
- Officers against texting while driving
- Crime Scene Photographers
- Keep Gangs out of the Military
- MATH FREAKS
- Crash Reconstructionists
- LE Runners
- STATE TROOPERS
- Traffic Court
- COLORADO COPS
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Colorado State Patrol Troopers
- Colorado Officers
- Motorist Against Texting While Driving
- Staged Accidents
- Love and Marriage
- Christian Cops Supporters
NiteWolf: Quiz Results
Can You Get Past the Board? by Dr. Richard Weinblatt taken over 4 years ago
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken about 5 years ago
Do You Know Your 10-Codes? taken about 5 years ago
Can I Be a Cop If... taken over 5 years ago
United States Marine Corps/ MCAS Yuma PMO, CPL/ Duty Brig SupervisorSummary: Same as above.
Military Police, Corrections and PoliceSummary: Nickolas has been an outstanding officer and close friend. I have faith that Nickolas will be there as a friend and fellow officer whenever he is needed. Nickolas is trustworthy and will always be reliable as a employee and friend.
Provost Marshalls Office Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Emergency DispatcherSummary: Nick is an exceptional leader and knowledgeable Officer. You can count on him for anything as a co worker and a friend. When Nick is on duty rest assured you and the others he protects will be safe because he wouldnt let it be any other way.
MCAS YUMA PMO /PCF, Dorm Supervisor/ Duty Brig SupervisorSummary: Nickolas Wolff is a hard working strict but fair individual, who cares about nothing more than getting the job done right and serving his country and community.His leadership has yet to be outmatched and fairness to all is unquestionable. Nickolas is a rare individual in the law enforcement community, for community outreach and public safety are his motivation every time he puts on his uniform.
United States Marine Corps, LCPLSummary: A highly motivated individual, that makes sure tasks are not only completed on time, but also correctly. When it comes to leadership he is among the best! I have had nothing but pleasureable experiances with Nick.
"As long as you do all the training and take the time to understand the Koga method you will find this to be a very useful tool."