You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
Negotiator358_CC13: Quiz Results
- Ardmore, OK
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Field Training Officer
- Patch Collecting, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Running, working out
- Favorite Movies:
- Lethal Weapon(s), Bad Boys, Van Wilder, Taken, Punisher, The Hangover (lmao), Batman, Ironman, Caddyshack, Gone in 60 Seconds, Office Space just to name a few.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Seinfeld, NCIS, Everybody Loves Raymond, The first 48, Sports/Sports Center, Rookies, and the NFL.
- Favorite Music:
- Rock, Alternative, and a little country.
Ardmore Police Department, SergeantSummary: Officer Choate is an exceptional Police Officer who strives to be the best. His attributes are well above his rank as a patrolman and he will soon make a great Corporal or Sergeant. I just wish I had more officers that were half as professional as Officer Choate.
"I wont agree or disagree, but I have found that every person is different and even the people you are nice too and they say that you did your job c..."
"Glad the dirt bag was caught, speedy recovery wishes to the deputy. "
"Thoughts and Prayers to the family and friends, r.i.p. brother"
"Rest in peace Trooper Castellano, Our prayers are with your family and department. "