Mr_ree_max160
Mr_Ree

You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days

You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?

You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop

You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge

You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.

The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members

This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator

You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.

Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.


Mr_Ree: Friends

Mr_Ree You have 0 Friends.

Mr_Ree

Location:
Surprise, AZ
Service:
Federal Officer / Agent
Status:
Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
Relationship Status:
Married

Mr_Ree: References

Mr_Ree has no references. Click here to add a reference for Mr_Ree

Mr_Ree: Activity

October 25
Mr_Ree posted in: "2012 end of the world".

Simple answer: No.
And you can take that to the bank.

Mr_Ree posted in: "What would Ronald Reagan say ???".

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Ronald Reagan

.
Mr_Ree posted in: "Police Officer Jobs".

Here's a clue.
Put yourself through an academy.
They your'll be marketable.
Waiting for an agency shove a silver spoon down your throat to pay f...

Mr_Ree posted in: "37F Intro".

The fact that you've got your head wrapped around the upcoming changes demonstrates you have 95% of the transition figured out. The other 5% is jus...

Mr_Ree posted in: "Thats your name?".

yup

Comment Wall

Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.