A valuable asset to the State of Tennessee A Fellow Warrior God Bless And Stay Safe Always A man of honor who can be trusted with your life True Road Warrior Proud to Know My Christian Brother MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS American Patriot A true protector A Professional A Great LEO STAY SAFE God bless you Brother in Christ Appreciate your past and present service in very important areas of Law Enforcement
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Friends on the Wall
- Criminal Justice Students
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Cops Who Ride Harleys
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Police Humor
- Scripture of the day.
- Cops On A Mission (Mission Work)
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Cops Helping Cops
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Southern States PBA
- Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- what makes a cop a cop
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Christians with Shields
- Just a LEO Thing!
- GOD's Cops
- Preventing School Violence
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- Tennessee Motor Cops
- Movie Lovers
- red,white, and blue
- Proud Parents
- Carbon Motors "E7" Prototype Info
- PoliceLink Chat
- L E Motorcycle Riders
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Y.K.Y.A.L.E.O.W. (You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When)
- Bill9823's Desk (Moderator #2)
- God's Warriors
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Rajun Cajun Cooking...
- Tactical Professionals- LE/Military/PSD
- The Games Group
- LEO's in support of Jessica's Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders!
- REVISED TO: QUESTIONS & ANSWERS GROUP
- Law Enforcement United
- The Sarge's LEO Mentoring Team
- Living your life with integrity
- Cops to Contractors (LEO Only)
- K9 Police
- I Have Taken a Hit from the Taser
- NYPD MOS & VERIFIED LEO'S WELCOME
- The Debaters Club
- Jesus Didn't Tap
- Tattoos - COP INK
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- Maryville, TN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Softball Golf Mission Work and of course Motorcycles
- Favorite Movies:
- Anything with Die Hard in the title
- Favorite TV Shows:
- House, Masterminds, Most Evil
- Favorite Music:
- Christian Rock
Blount County 911, Evening Shift Dispatch SupervisorSummary: Phil is a guy who would do anything for you. He never complains about anything he is given to do. He is one you wish you had more of.