You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Fans of Clint Eastwood Movies
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Tactical Professionals- LEMilitaryPSD
- Future Detectives
- Southern California LEOs
- California Law Enforcement Only
- K9 Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- Heros Hall of Valor
- SOUTHLAND FAN
- Southern California Law Enforcement and LE Supporters
- Joe Arpaio Fan Club
- LEO Laugh Works - Humor Ha Has
- Terrorism and the US Police Officer
- LEOs and Prospective LEOs
- Sheriff Joe
- Comedy Movie Lovers
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the USA
- LEO GEAR Bargain Hunters
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- COP HUMOR
- COOL COP CARS
- The Retriever Club
- Crime Scene
- Why Did You Choose a LE Career
- Just a LEO Thing
- Remember when Cops could be Cops
- Tips for leading a successful LEO career New police recruits job seekers and Rookies are encouraged to join
- The Hiring Process
- Legendary Lawmen
- Law Enforcement History
- The Good Ole Days
MetroRW30: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Vehicle Are You? Round II taken over 2 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken about 1 year ago
Can I Be a Cop If... taken over 4 years ago
How Well Do You Know the FBI? taken over 2 years ago
I'm confused as to why the OP would be concerned about a NCIC query during a background... unless they were DQ'd over something on the personnal qu...
Sucks either way...but based on some comments months ago, it sounded like it is easier for the Mods to delete threads (and not so much news articles)