Police Veteran Armed Forces Supporter Brother in Christ Sarge Hard Charger Dedicated Professional Blue to the Bone Warrior American Patriot Californias Finest Proud to Know Scottish Brother DEDICATED May God Bless Your Pathway
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Movie Buffs
- Crime Scene
- Law Enforcement History
- USMC Leather Necks
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Duty And Dedication
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Urban Policing
- Fraternal Order of Police
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- 2nd Amendment Precinct: Cops who Support the 2nd Amendment
- John Wayne Fans!
- The Warrior Code
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- California Patch Collecting Group
- Dublin, CA
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Shooting, Hunting,
- Favorite Movies:
- Black Hawk Down, "300", Full Metal Jacket, Starship Troopers, Most action/war flicks
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Dirty Jobs, Law and Order (HATE CSI WITH A PASSION)
- Favorite Music:
- If I like it I like it.
"Sadly, until society summons up the courage to take the action that needs to be taken against people who have demonstrated time and again they have..."
"This same suspect had already been arrested and cited earlier in the day for kicking an 84 year old man in the butt on another train in Daly City! ..."