dang hot in those shades A thankless job protects life and public order Law Enforcement Officers are a rare breed Thanks for wearing the badge Hilarious Really Nice Guy Protecting the Mc way Proudly Serving and Protecting my hairy lil buddy hey buddy your a good cop and brother HE IS BLUE TO THE BONE adorable FELLOW BROTHER this man loves tickets
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- TENNESSEE FOOTBALL FANS
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Whats your Thoughts....Women Can Do As Good A Job As Men or Is Law Enforcement Just for Men?
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- The Worst Day
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Photo Caption Fun
- Full Metal Jacket
- Got Mud ?
- The Brotherhood
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Addicted to Police Link
- Got Sig?
- Cruiser Pics
- Off Road and Rockcrawlers
- The Rookies
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Daily Devotional
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- MID-TENN HOT SPOT
- GOD's Cops
- September birthdays
- Off Roads
- Department pranks
- Tennessee Sheriff's Association
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Drugs - Meth Tweeker Paranoia Funny Stories
- Warrior Poets Society
- The Bikers
- The life of being a cop, Military, security guard, spouse
- pray for our Law Enforcement Officers
- PT ASSESSMENT
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Colts Fans
- East Tennessee Law Enforcement (LEO)
- Stalker's House
- FANS OF DIESEL TRUCKS
- Daily Jokes and More
- Diecast Model Police Cars
- Area Secured
- Hog Hunters
- My First Arrest...
- SEC FOOTBALL FANS
- PoliceLink Tributes
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- God's Poets and Prayers
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- 1st Shift Patrol
- Cops and their Bikes
- Police Humor
- ~UFC~ FIGHT NIGHT FANS
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Police with Tattoos
- Tattoo Enthusiasts
- I have tattoos, and im a Cop?
- Tattooed LEOs II
MEADOWS72: Quiz Results
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken over 4 years ago
Right or Left? taken almost 5 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken almost 5 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken almost 5 years ago
- Sparta, TN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- ROCKCRAWLIN , MUD BOGGS
- Favorite Movies:
White County Sheriffs Department, DeputySummary: John has been someone that i have learned alot from since ive worked with him. He likes helping new officers get going and pass things on them that he has learned.
White County Sheriff's Office, Deputy SheriffSummary: Deputy Meadows is the model of the professional police officer. Deputy Meadows has always shown me that he cares for his fellow officers. He is a hard working team player who exemplifies what law enforcement stands for. Deputy Meadows also has a good sense of humor, which is a necessity in this profession.