You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- Prior service (military)
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- The Warrior Code
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Policing while Divorced
- Remember When
- Country Western Music Fans
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Support Our COPS!!
- Duty And Dedication
- LEO Martial Arts
- Tactical Professionals- LE/Military/PSD
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- GLOCK PERFECTION
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- LAW ENFORCEMENT & MILITARY TRAINERS
- S.W.A.T. Team leaders
- Hostage Negotiators
- Plainclothes Officers (Verified LEO's Only)
- AIRBORNE (IF YOU WERE NOT AIRBORNE IN THE MILITARY DO NOT ASK TO JOIN)
- In the line of fire
- Sheriffs Emergency Response Teams
- Snipers and Sharp Shooters
- Snipers (LEO Only)
- Cell Extraction, P.E.R.T.(S.R.T.) teams and S.W.A.T.
- Gang Unit
- Splinter Cell
- UNSOLVED MURDERS
- Shooters and Operators
- Marijuana Eradication Units
- Tracking, Trailing, and Detection K-9's
- Don't Taze Me Bro!
- OKLAHOMA AIRPIGS
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Military & Family
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Why did you become a cop?
- Breakups & Divorce: Surviving it all
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
White Devils, 82nd Airborne
504th Parachute Infantry Regiment
Expert Infantryman Badge
- Shooting, Martial Arts, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- Man On Fire and The Shooter
- Favorite Music:
- Christian and Country
Tulsa County Sheriff's Office, Corporal / SWAT Team LeaderSummary: Mick is a co-worker and subordinate that I have truly relied upon and trust without question.
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.