Cowboy Proud to Know Cowgirl Colorados Finest American Patriot Blue to the Bone Hard Charger Warrior Dedicated Professional Stay Safe May God Bless Your Pathway HONORED TO HAVE YOU AS A FRIEND El Paso County Guardian Gorgeous Cowboy Wears His Jeans Very Well Sweetheart
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- LEO Bow Hunter
- COLORADO COPS
- Gang Investigators
- AUTO Theft Investigators
- POLICE THAT LOVE TO FISH
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Dallas Cowboy Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Patch Collecting
- Fraternal Order of Police
- 9/11 Never Forget
- DUCK HUNTERS ANONYMOUS
- Hunting Associates
- Hunters Club
- red,white, and blue
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- Handgun Lovers
- Online Border Watch
- K9 Handlers, Trainers, and owners of the German Shepherd Dog
- Weight lifting fanatics
- Duty And Dedication
- Animal Cops
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Homicide Detectives
- Department pranks
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Gang Specialists
- Armed Robbery Investigators
- Amateur Photographers
- Cops That Cast
- PoliceLink Chat
- Anti Copwatch
- Science LEO's
- STABBED IN THE BACK
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Iron Fist Of The Law
- COPS on FOX
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Cops Helping Cops
- Cops and Computer Programing
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- The Grease Pit
- Police Humor
- Speed Stories
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- CCTV Tools
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Army Military Police Officers
- LEO Fitness Forum
- myspace links
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- Losing a loved one to death
- Most Amazing Videos
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- Range Shooting
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
- Thoughts and Prayers group
- Current Issues
- Irish heritage
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- When SH*T Happens!
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- STATE TROOPERS
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- mississippi just a normal way of life
- Thanks for the thoughts to dispatchers from the officers.....
- Gang Graffiti & Organized Tag Crews Research since 2005
- Great White Sharks and Others
- HONORING YOUR OATH
- Police and Firefighters who enjoy Civil War & World War II history
- Georgia Patch Collectors
MB2: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, Camping and the mountains, Military History, Living History, collecting military medals, patches, etc.
- Favorite Movies:
- Open Range, Tombstone, Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, Pure Country, The Negotiator, and many more. Just to many to name
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Hunting, Fishing adventures, Survival Shows, History Channel, Court TV,
- Favorite Music:
- Mainly Country, The Oldies, 70's and 80's, Classical, Old Historical Military, just about anything except rap
District Attorney's Office, InvestigatorSummary: Field Investigations, Consultation
El Paso County Sheriff, DetectiveSummary: Mike is like a bulldog. He gets assigned a case and follows the leads until he has made an arrest. When that isn't possible he shakes the case until someone comes forward with new information, often leading him to the perpetrator.