INDIANA TRUE BLUE good friend and fellow officer Stay safe True Friend Bleeds Blue NONE BETTER THAN THIS GUY WARRIOR THE BEST dedicated committed Fellow veteran Committed Friend True Blue God Bless you Warrior
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Military/Police/secuity/intell/ group
- Prior service (military)
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- GOD's Cops
- Dog Lovers
- CHEVY LOVERS
- LEO'S WITH MOTORCYCLES
- Dirt Bike and Dual Sporting Adventures. (Motorcycles)
- Indiana LEOs
- INDIANA, OHIO, ILLINOIS, KENTUCKY, MISSOURI, and MICHIGAN LEO'S AND DISPATCHERS
- Department of Defense Police (DOD, DON, DACP, USMCCLE, DLA, etc.)
- PoliceLink Book Club
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- Duty And Dedication
- Law Enforcement with Black Berry
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- Police Music
- Irish heritage
- Policing while Divorced
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Native American Indians
- INDIANA OFFICERS
- Two Wheels Down
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- January Birthday's
- Remember When
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Corrections Ethics
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Country Western Music Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- POLICE THAT LOVE TO FISH
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Canadians & friends of Canucks
- Scripture of the day.
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- REMEMBER HIGH SCHOOL?
- The Warrior Code
- Leadership, Do you have it?
- Austin's Paper
- Holiday Season
- National Public Safety Football League
- what makes a cop a cop
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Dog Tales
- Christians with Shields
- Gun Buffs
- Just Friends
- Medical Examiners & Coronors
- Friends Having Fun
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Speed Stories
- THE SHIFT
- BOLO Officer Safety
- PoliceLink Chat
- Weight lifting fanatics
- Legendary Lawmen
- Ohio Deputy Sheriffs and police officers
- Science LEO's
- In Remembrance: Friends of Officers lost in the line of duty and otherwise
- Students of Criminal Justice
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Cops Helping Cops
- Police Humor
- HGN Officers
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Cops for Israel
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- COPS on FOX
- The Grease Pit
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Hot Rods, Classic Cars, Harleys or Tuners!! Anything that goes fast and looks cool!!!
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- Military & Family
- Parrot Heads
- When SH*T Happens!
- Vigilant Preservation
- Help Your Fellow Officers
- LIFE LINER'S
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- mississippi just a normal way of life
- Thanks for the thoughts to dispatchers from the officers.....
LoneWolf3: Quiz Results
- Linton, IN
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Fishing, Hunting, Reading, writing, music, dating, motorcycles, hiking, camping, browsing book stores, dancing, working outdoors, spelunking, etc... , Reading, writing, music, dating, motorcycles, hiking, camping, browsing book stores, dancing, working ou
- Favorite Movies:
- Pay It Forward, "300",
- Favorite TV Shows:
- I really don't watch much TV other than a couple of news channels.
- Favorite Music:
- I listen to just about everything...depends upon my mood.
Monroe County Jail, SergeantSummary: Awesome officer and friend. Would have him for back up anytime. Wears the uniform proudly!!!!!!