God Bless you and your family Youll do GREAT If you REALLY want to make that career change stick with it and study hard dedicated mom Proud to Know Compassionate Hard Charger Warriors Heart Life Saver Future LEO Dedicated Professional beautiful KIND HEARTED Cool person
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Dispatchers Rock
- Criminal Justice Students
- Prayer Warriors
- Mafia Madness
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Support Our COPS
- Stalkers House
- Movie TV Lovers
- PIOs Corner
- GODs Cops
- AMERICAS MOST WANTED
KonaK: Quiz Results
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken over 6 years ago
- Minneapolis, MN
- Non-Sworn employee with agency or department
- Actively Applying
- Relationship Status:
- Martial Arts, Fishing,
- Favorite Movies:
- All of the Stephen King Movies, Silence of the Lambs, Bones, Hannibal and many more
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Forensic Files, Cops, House, Bones (different than the movie), the news, American Idol, etc.
- Favorite Music:
- Kirk Franklin, Stevie Wonder, Mary Mary, alot of the old school singers like the Temptations, Diana Ross, Marvin Gay and more
Okay question for all the officers out here... What are three important quailities you look for in a new officer? and How important is the ability ...