You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
- Law Enforcement Supporters
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Fallen Heroes
- Tributes to fallen brothers Sisters
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- My First Arrest
- Police Humor
- Cops who dont like to be bothered while eating
- Dont Run Youll Only Go To Jail Tired
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- World strangest LAWS
- Humor In Uniform
KarenLee: Quiz Results
- Apollo Beach, FL
- Civilian / Other
- Supporter / Enthusiast
- Relationship Status:
- In a Relationship
nonLEO Avatar Honoring LEO's who lost their lives
NLEOMF Member 2011
- Hockey, Fishing, reading, cooking, reading.....there's a heart wrenching, eye opening, somber, funny book out there called True Blue written by (then) Sgt Kenneth Sutton. I truly recommend it if you haven't read it yet.
- Favorite Movies:
- Taking Chance,Crash, Harold & Kumar go to White Castle, the Bourne trilogies, the Ocean trilogies, Faces of Death4, and my fave, the Breakfast Club
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Criminal Minds, NCIS, CSI NY,Cold Case, Penguin games (that would be Hockey games),Dexter, Leverage
- Favorite Music:
- Rock, plain and simple...80's progressive, the ONE rap song I have on my list (for a reason), and 80's hair...A good friend of mine got me to go back to my Country Roots so now I'm listening to some of the old stuff again (thanks :o)
"Thanks for adding me to your long list of friends. I hope you had a great weekend, and an even greater week ahead! Take care,and as always,stay saf..."
"Stee-van!!!! Just watched the news after hearing the story....I almost wrecked, I was laughing so hard lol But, you've always been my hero!