You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Forum Games Duo
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Fraternal Order of Police
- PICS FROM COPS THAT HUNT
- Reserve Police and Deputies
- New York City Police
- WINDOW LICKERS ANONYMOUS
- PoliceLink Book Club
- Tactical Medics
- Everything 80's
- Video Games
- Homeland Security
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- UFO'S, Ghosts & Other Strange Phenomenon
- Dog Lovers
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- debate room
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- Cruiser Pics
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- MMA enthusiast
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Police Family and Friends
- Photo Caption Fun
- Police,Fire @ Rescue
- Chester, NY
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Martial Arts, shooting pool
- Favorite Movies:
- Lord of the rings, Harry Potter
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Favorite Music:
- Metal, Hard Rock, Classic Rock
County jail, 56-1, but that is only at full capacity, and I have only had that a few times in the year I've been there. My favorite is working th...
I have a year on the job, and i work at a county jail. Since it's a small county there is the possibility of running into ex inmates. I ran into ...
"You can't take what you read in the newspaper for fact, i never do, it was a bad situation, but none of us were there, so we can't know if the offi..."