You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- parole officers
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- Detroit Bad Boys
- Country Western Music Fans
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- Michigan Cops
- True Rednecks
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- 911 Never Forget
- Die Hard Republicans
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Police Humor
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- Just Friends
- Daily Jokes and More
- Those Who Didnt Vote For Obama
- HR 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
FOP Michigan Lodge # 200
- Football, Baseball, Shooting, Fishing
- Favorite Movies:
- Tombstone, Gran Torino, Office Space, Dumb & Dumber, Old School, My Cousin Vinny
- Favorite TV Shows:
- My Name is Earl, First 48, Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite Music:
- Country, Classic Rock
Wayne County Sheriff's Dept., Reserve SergeantSummary: Working with Jonathan is a pleasure as well as a learning experience. Jonathan carries a wealth of knowledge and experience that has most definitely rubbed off on me. He exemplifies the professionalism and dignity that is being a Parole Agent with the Michigan Department of Corrections !
If I don't know the person, I tell them I work in waste management. They usually don't ask any follow up questions.
"I've been hearing of many pissing matches nationwide between Sheriff's and DOC's regarding parole violators being held in local jails. Many jails ..."