You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- New England Law Enforcement
- Honor Guard Group
- New London County Police Emerald Society
- PIGS PLAYING POKER
- Police Politics
- Fraternal Order of Police
- gear heads
- Military Police
- Accident Recons
- Traffic Cops
- Verified LEOs
- The Real Homeland Security Group
- Former USCG
- Friends on the Wall
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Search and Rescue
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- Traffic Homicide Investigators
- 2ND SHIFT PATROL
- Connecticut LEOs
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- Country Western Music Fans
- Red Sox Fans
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Addicted to Police Link
- Field Training Officers
- Field Training Officers FTO
- Cops and cruises
- Law Enforcement for McCain
- so ya had a bad day
- Cops vs Corrections Officers
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- The Brotherhood
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Bikes and Pinballs
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- LEO Recommended Equipment Products and Training
JDoucette780: Quiz Results
Are You Good Enough for the FBI? taken over 2 years ago
Groton Town Police Department, Detective CommanderSummary: John is a pleasure to have working for me. His actions and conduct are that of a very seasoned officer. As a Field Training Officer, John trains our new recruits well above the already standard set by officers. His job performance and knowledge ensures that he will soon be assuming the role of Patrol Sergeant.
"Also, Im sure the brass will be fighting over the leather chairs in their new toy....both 60" flat screen's tuned to the Super Bowl, Dominos Pizza ..."
"what would we have ever done without this? Use the money where its needed instead of these dick swinging contests on who can build the next bigger..."