You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- TEXAS LEO'S
- Tactical Medics
- Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas - PoliceLink Group
- Cruiser Pics
- Survivors of Our Fallen Hero's
- Virginia patches
- Patch Collecting
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- Law Enforcement, Firefighter, & EMS Friendly Places
- Hurricane Cops
- Transportation Officers
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Crime Prevention Talk
- Police Talk
- The Dirty Jailers
- Cops vs Corrections Officers
- Texas Police
- County Jails
- Correctional Officer
- Security officers vs Cops Why!
- TLWinkles379's Desk (Moderator # 9)
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Thank You Police Officers
- Yes Another but better, Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- oldschool verse newschool
- Stalker's House
- My First Arrest...
- Cops Against Socialistic Leadership and a Welfare State
- Duty And Dedication
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Tributes to fallen brothers & Sisters
- PEOPLE AGAINGT DRUNK DRIVING
- Superhero Alter-Egos
- Military/Police/Corrections/Dispatchers/most memorable moments on the job!
- K9 Police Memorials
- scary movie lovers
- The Old Farts Cops Group!
- Police Humor
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- Just Friends
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Department pranks
- Texas Corrections
- Round Rock, TX
- Corrections / Probation / Parole Officer
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Shooting, Cycling, Fishing, Hunting,
- Favorite Movies:
- SWAT, Miami Vice, Starsky and Hutch, Any War movie, alot of Cop movies
- Favorite TV Shows:
- CSI Miami, CSI Vegas, Inside Americas Jail (Since we were on it), Gangland, Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite Music:
- Anything that is not Hard Core, and rap doesn't really do anything for me either
"smokin tha tobacco Papi, It's okay Papi, sorry Papi...."
"Good Job by all, Glad the officer ismaking a full recovery. To bad this POS took the easy way out though. and BUMP TineBadge, I think the officers ..."