You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Mississippi LEOs
- Nascar Fans
- Americas LEOs and supporters
- Gumshoe Crew
- Law Enforcement History
- Junior Nation
- REMEMBERING TOGETHER
- LEOs effected by Hurricanes
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- GODs Cops
- Fallen Heroes
- Case Law and Police Work
- MilitaryPoliceCorrectionsDispatchersmost memorable moments on the job
- Tribute to Our Kids
- Police Fire and Nurses working together
- Preventing School Violence
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- The Old Farts Cops Group
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- REMEMBER HIGH SCHOOL
- Leadership Do you have it
- what makes a cop a cop
- Cops who dont like to be bothered while eating
- Christians with Shields
- The Shield Fans
- Vacation Day Dreams
- THAT DAMN VEST
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- The Brotherhood
- SPEED OR BRUTE STRENGTH
- WHAT THE HELL
- Law Enforcement In Combat
Ironpig: Quiz Results
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken almost 6 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken about 6 years ago
Right or Left? taken over 6 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken over 6 years ago
- Meridian, MS
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Football, Shooting, MMA
"Hahahaha! When there was just one Officer there they all had an opinion but when the rest of the crew showed up they hit the road. Punks! Nice work..."
"We're trained and conditioned to be strong, show no fear and be the rock when others need us. We should also learn to reach out and lean on each ot..."