You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Buzzards Bay, MA
- Natural Resources / Conservation / Animal Control
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
Blue Knights International Law Enforcement M.C.
COPSRun: Supporting Concerns of Police Survivors
International Police Association: Region 12
LIUNA: Local 1249
- Motorcycles and Road Trips
- Favorite Movies:
- Iron Man ( of course!), just about any Western, and WAY too many more to list (John Wayne & Clint Eastwood are good bets), though I just might try some day.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Science Fiction (*Doctor Who - Long Time Fan!); also Burn Notice, Castle, Deadliest Catch, Fringe, House, Ice Road Truckers, NCIS, Person of Interest & White Collar.
- Favorite Music:
- In a nutshell, I generally like *all* kinds of music, A-Z, old and new - All depends what kind of mood I'm in at any given moment; though, in the end, I *do* tend to gravitate to 60's-70's music. Check out www.last.fm and www.jango.com