You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Bike Patrol Units
- Minnesota Reserve Police Officers
- Reserve Police and Deputies
- Reserve Officers
- Policing with Kids
- Policing while Divorced
- Law Enforcement Supporters
- Storm chasersstorm lovers
- Dog Lovers
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The Great Outdoors
- Volunteer Police
- Police Humor
- Helping Kids
- K9 Police
- Canadians friends of Canucks
- Midwest Law Enforcement
- K9 COPS TV SHOW
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Cops Helping Cops
- Dog Tales
- Minnesota Natives
- Fugitive Recovery Agents
- Law Enforcement Officers Artist - PoliceLink Group
- Be On The Lookout WANTED
- RENO 911
- FIeld Change to Law Enforcement Advice on getting started
- Law Enforcement Firefighter EMS Friendly Places
- Stupid Criminals
- Speed Stories
- What NOT to say to a Police Officer
- Hot Wheel Collectors
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Values Where have they Gone
ImageMakers: Quiz Results
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken about 6 years ago
- Saint Paul, MN
- Reserve / Auxiliary Officer
- Actively Serving
- Hockey, Cycling, Dogsledding, Kayaking, camping. Backpacking,
"A great light. Very bright and durable. The strobe really gets peoples attention. I had one issue with it but it was quickly repaired for free and ..."
Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
Add this person as a friend to write on their Comment Wall.