You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- The Night Shift
- Movie Buffs
- Stupid Parents Gone Wrong
- Coffee & Reading Room
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Stalker's House
- Mako's Shark Club
- Lounge Lizzards
- DAILY LIFE and other DIRTY LAUNDRY
- VAMPIRE SQUAD
- 100 Club
- Survivors of Our Fallen Hero's
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Impaired Driving/Drug Recognition Expert
- Fallen Heroes
- The Warrior Code
- Police Humor
- ASP Handcuff issues
- Off Duty Carry
- Good Humor
- Hagerstown, MD
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Baseball, Shooting, Martial Arts, Cycling, Weight training, Exercising
- Favorite Movies:
- Pulp Fiction, Snatch, The Departed, Taxi Driver
- Favorite TV Shows:
- The Simpsons, South Park, Seinfeld
- Favorite Music:
- Rock, Hard-Heavy-Metal, anything that rocks
I'm still laughing from a CNA referring to a "rotator cup." Me likes this story.