Know whats going on NEVER ASSUME NOTHING BROTHER Dedicated and Trustworthy AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS A FRIEND AND FELLOW LEO thanks for all you do role model and inspiration Texas Guardian A Texas warrior Great family man Appreciate your faithful service in a very special area of Law Enforcement God Bless and stay safe Excellent motivatorThanks DEDICATED
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Drugs and Money
- TEXAS LEOS
- Texas Narcotic Officers Association Central Region TNOA
- Narcotics Investigators
- Forensic Hypnotist
- Police War Stories
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Christian Cops
- Hunting Associates
- Scripture of the day
- Police Fire and Nurses working together
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- Police Humor
- Oklahoma Criminal Interdiction
- EIGHTIES MUSIC CULTURE LOVERS
- LEOs and families living with psychological traumatic effects
- Round Rock, TX
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Fishing, Hunting, Auctions, seems to have become a second career.
- Favorite Movies:
- Have not been to one in a long time?
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Mostly Reality Channels and Recently "you think you can dance" Ummm
- Favorite Music:
- I love music and listen to all types!
"That was a GREAT JOB by the citizen! More need to get involved and these idiots would start thinking twice before doing criminal acts!"
"BROWNSVILLE, Texas (AP) - This little piggy just wanted out of the hot car. South Texas authorities rescued a distressed pot-bellied pig outside the Cameron County Courthouse after finding the pet owner, who unlocked the car. The Brownsville Herald posted on online video showing authorities trying to unlock the car before the woman arrived. Animal control officers took the pig and ..."