Caldwell County Guardian Fish tremble in fear at the sound of his name Great Friend Great Leader Proud to know BROTHER IN BLUE I love hairy old men with big shoulders and no teeth Patient and Kind and Caring The KING PROUDLY PROTECTING AND SERVING One of A Kind
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- K9 Police
- MUSTANG AND FORD LOVERS
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Police Humor
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Preventing School Violence
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- Remember When
- Country Western Music Fans
- German/American LEO's and Friends
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- John Wayne Fans!
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- REMEMBER HIGH SCHOOL?
- Veterans/Memorial Day is everyday
- The Warrior Code
- Scary situations you have been in.......
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Leadership, Do you have it?
- GOD's Cops
- 3rd Shift Patrol
- TEXAS SPORTS
- Gun Buffs
- HGN Officers
- Department pranks
- Cops and Computer Programing
- LEOS to advise those "Considering Joining"
- Cops Helping Cops
- JEFF DUNHAM FANS
- ARE ENERGY DRINKS GOOD FOR US ARE NOT?
- SONS OF ANARCHY fans
- MUG SHOTS, TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- Holiday Season
- Speed Stories
- Christmas wishes and Gifts
- what makes a cop a cop
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Dog Tales
- Cops who don't like to be bothered while eating
- Christians with Shields
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Movie & TV Lovers
- Just Friends
- The Brotherhood
- Weight lifting fanatics
- MISSING CHILDREN, ADULTS
- anyone have yahoo messenger
- Radical Islam: For info and discussion
- MERRY CHRISTMAS
- Stalker's House
- My First Arrest...
- Case Law and Police Work
- MY WEDDING
- Support Our COPS!!
- RODNEY CARRINGTON FANS
- PoliceLink Chat
- Army Military Police Officers
- Science LEO's
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Cops for Israel
- BOXER DOG LOVERS GROUP
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Y.K.Y.A.L.E.O.W. (You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When)
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Weapons arsenal
- Honor Guard Group
- Your Department
- Bill9823's Desk (Moderator #2)
- POLICE Impersonators and STALKERS
- Current Issues
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- The Love Of A K-9
- KEEP MEMORIAL CROSSES FOR U.H.P TROOPERS
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- Bail Enforcement Officers
- Big Buck
- Nascar Race Lover's
- Fisherman's Paradise
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Academy Experiences
- ~Our Happy Birthday Page~
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Dispatcher schedules
Graff347: Quiz Results
Are You Heart Healthy? taken about 4 years ago
What Kind of Police Cruiser Are You? taken about 4 years ago
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 4 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken over 4 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken over 4 years ago
- Lenoir, NC
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Football, Shooting, Martial Arts, Cycling, Fishing, Hunting
- Favorite Movies:
- Die Hard, Above the Law,Enter the Dragon
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Cops,K-9 Cops,CSI and More
- Favorite Music:
- Rock & Roll , Country, Like a little of everything.
C J Bentley
Caldwell County Sheriff's Office, Deputy SheriffSummary: Kaiser Isbell is a real leader. He is a doer rather than a teller. Kaiser is very professional.
Caldwell County Sheriff's Office, DeputySummary: Kaiser is a real leader, role model and most important he is a good friend. I enjoy working with him. Kaiser has a lot of experience and he doesn’t mind sharing it with you and helping you learn. HE KNOWS HOW TO USE A HIGHLIGHTER!
"Hey girl its been awhile since I have been on here. I hope you made it through and got hired somewhere. Hope to talk again soon. Ttyl- Kaiser"
"Hello everyone sorry I haven't been around in awhile. I hope to be on here a little more and do some catching up with old friends. I hope everyone ..."