Police Veteran Arkansas Finest Armed Forces Supporter Proud to Know Son of the South American Patriot Hard Charger Blue to the Bone Warrior Dedicated Professional A Fellow Warrior A Kick Ass Cop God Bless stay safe God Bless you Appreciate your past and present service in Law Enforcement Fellow veteran GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU SERVE
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- 911 Never Forget
- Cops Who Ride Harleys
- CRAZY People and the stories behind it
- The Grease Pit
- Fallen Heroes
- World strangest LAWS
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Police Humor
- Cops and Civs for the Razorbacks
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Cops Helping Cops
- Dallas Cowboy Fans
- St Louis Cardinal Baseball
- Cops Firefighters EMTs Homes for Rent
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Blue LEOs
- John Wayne Fans
- Those Who Didnt Vote For Obama
- Country Western Music Fans
- LEOs in support of Jessicas Law and harsher sentences for sex offenders
- LEO Against Medical Marijuana Clinics
- Dodge Police MagnumCharger owners
- LEOs Loving Baseball - MLB
Gombino: Quiz Results
- Little Rock, AR
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
"RIP Brother. Thanks for your service."
"What an idiot. This is totally wrong."