You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- ST CLAIR COUNTY AL LAW ENFORCEMENT
- Policing while Divorced
- Alabama Law Enforcement Officers
- Patch Collecting
- Weapons arsenal
- Narcotics Investigators
- Monk Fanatics
- Americas LEOs and supporters
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- -----The Thin Blue Line-----
- FIREARMS AND EDGED WEAPONS
- SUPER TROOPER FANS
- GLOCK ONLY BAD BOY
- METRO ATLANTA USA COPS
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- LEOs effected by Hurricanes
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans Policevets
- Full Metal Jacket
- Dirt Bike and Dual Sporting Adventures Motorcycles
- AS seen on TV
- Police War Stories
- 911 Never Forget
- Moody, AL
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Actively Serving (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Patch Collecting, Shooting, Fishing, Hunting, X BOX 360- CALL OF DUTY 4 AND RAINBOW SIX VEGAS 1 & 2
- Favorite Movies:
- THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES, DIRTY HARRY SERIES, SUPER TROOPERS, MIAMI VICE, GLADIATOR
- Favorite TV Shows:
- FOX NEWS, FAMILY GUY, FUTURAMA, DISCOVERY, HISTORY AND MILITARY CHANNELS
- Favorite Music:
- SOUTHERN ROCK, THE STONES, ELVIS,
"THEY SHOULD BEAT HIM WITH TURKEY LEGS........STAY SAFE."
"YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! THERE HAS GOT TO BE MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT WE SEE HERE. BE SAFE."