New Zealand Patriot Brother in Christ Proud to Know New Zealands Finest Proud Father Hard Charger Blue to the Bone Warrior Dedicated Professional Brotherhood Great Family Man A New Kiwi Pal Looks Like Terror On That Bike Law Enforcement Brother Blue Zealand hard charger DEDICATED A Warrior A Kick Ass Cop God Bless And Stay Safe
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- New England Patriots
- Our Nastiest Scariest Funniest Police Calls
- Bike Patrol Units
- YKYALEOW You Know Your A Law Enforcement Officer When
- Photo Caption Fun
- Police War Stories
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Christian Knights of the Rose KOR
- The Great Outdoors
- Duty And Dedication
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST MICHAEL
- My First Arrest
- John Wayne Fans
- Fans of Clint Eastwood Movies
- MUG SHOTS TWEEKERS and CRACKHEADS
- The Old Farts Cops Group
- Remember When
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- The Warrior Code
- HOW TO DETECT LIARS ON THE JOB
- Policing while Divorced
- Gun Buffs
- Traffic Naughtsies
- Rookies Corner
- PoliceLink Chat
- Ghost stories
- LEOs who work in the South
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS
- Quote of the day
- My Boss is a Jerk
- THAT DAMN VEST
- Publish Your Day
- NRA Law Enforcement Division
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Our Place
- Motivating QUOTES
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Vacation Day Dreams
- Cancer Survivors
GDE856: Quiz Results
The TV Cop Quiz taken almost 7 years ago
How Do You Handle Danger? taken almost 6 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken over 6 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken over 6 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken almost 7 years ago
- Washington, DC
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Former (non-Retired) (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
- Relationship Status:
- Shooting, Cycling, Fishing, Hunting, Scuba diving, hiking
- Favorite Movies:
- Bond...James Bond
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Person of Interest, Touch, Sons of Anarchy
- Favorite Music:
- Pink Floyd, Queen, Clapton, Billy Joel, any real music
Saw/heard a great one last night by Bear Grylls on "The Island". Regarding leadership.
Oh dear. All you naysayers. It must SUCK to be you. WOOOOHOOOOO Pats WON!!!!!
Finally, after several years as the bridesmaids, the Pats have made it back to the big game. GO PATS!!!!
Not one but three tumors. Full mastrectomy on right side and removed 20 nodes as 6 were suspect.
GDE856 says ...