You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Writers Central
- Country Western Music Fans
- Criminal Justice Students
- Support Our COPS
- Single Parenthood Mommys or Daddys
- Christian Cops Supporters
- Coffee Break
- Duty And Dedication
- Cops Comedy Casa
- Warrior Poets Society
- Inside the Walls of the DOC
- CSI Students
- Writers Anonymous
- Monk Fanatics
- Mississippi LEOs
- Animal Lovers
- CSITV Show
- Investigators World- CID Crime Scenes Arsons etc
- Crime Scene Investigators
- UFOS Ghosts Other Strange Phenomenon
- 100 Club
- REMEMBERING TOGETHER
- Dallas Cowboy Fans
- US Military History Buffs
- Medical Examiners Coronors
- Forensics In The Making
- ASK A REAL COP A QUESTION
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents like Ramos and Compean
- Law Enforcement Supporters
- Yes Another but better Sean Hannity Fan Club
- Crime Prevention Talk
- PoliceLink Tributes
- Its Time for a Good laugh
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Survivors of Childhood Sexual AssaultAbuse
- USAF Security Police - Past and Present
- Military Police
ForensicOne2be: Quiz Results
2nd Amendment Shootout taken almost 7 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken almost 7 years ago
Right or Left? taken almost 7 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken almost 7 years ago
Are You Heart Healthy? taken almost 7 years ago
"Hey there Craig, how have you been doing? Is all well in your world? Are you staying safe out on those mean streets that are exploding these days? ..."
My sympathies and my prayers to Deputy Smith's wife, children & other family members, fellow officers, and friends. My heart is heavy that we ...
"Thanks SE851 for the well wishes. Have been ill, hospitalizzed, underwent major surgery. Back at home recuperating now. Hope you and yours have a w..."
"I forgot to respond to your message! :\ I'm doing better after my accidents. I'm taking this semester off because of them. I'm finishing a bachelor..."