Thanks for your support to all LE officers One beautiful and classy lady Dedicated and compassionate professional A REAL OFFICER OF THE LAW A Great American A DEDICATED CONTRIBUTOR OF FINE INTELLECT A beautiful woman and faithful patriot Glad to call my friend A wonderful and truly caring person CLASS BRAINS AND LOOKS HAS A HEART OF GOLD CLASSY A true supporter of LEOs
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Greeks Part-Greeks Friends of Greeks Music Recipes Forget What You Learned When Pledging - How to REALLY Pronounce the Greek Alphabet
- The X-Files
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Losing a loved one to death
- Mafia Madness
- Women in Law Enforcement
- The Sarges Non-Sworn Mentoring Team
- K9 Officer Down Group Line of Duty Deaths
Eleni: Quiz Results
- Arlington, VA
- Non-Sworn employee with agency or department
US Secret Service
Greek National Police
Greek National Police Anti-Terrorist (EKAM) Unit
Greek National Police K9 Unit
National Motto of Greece - Freedom or Death
My Retirement Credentials
American College of Forensic Examiners Institut...
- Professional Soccer, English Horseback Riding... no sissy saddle horn to hold on to, Travel
- Favorite Movies:
- Godfather (original), The Mission, French Connection, Salvador, Hotel Rwanda, Hide in Plain Sight, Witness Protection, Betrayed
- Favorite TV Shows:
- CSI (orig), Hx Channel, Current TV (CRNTV), Nat Geo, Law and Order SVU
- Favorite Music:
- Classic Rock; Old Traditional Christian and CW; Classical; Greek; Fados (Portuguese); New Orleans Blues
Mutual Interests Groups, ContributorSummary: Syvia's leadership abilities, along with her grasp of evolving technologies, make her a valuable asset in any endeavor she pursues. In addition, Sylvia is one of those rare people who is unafraid of sharing her knowledge, mentoring and teaching those who work or come in contact with her in any of her myriad interests and organizations.
Friends on PL, PL friendSummary: Sylvia keeps all of us abreast of the Officer Down tragedies, thanks for your unending perserverence!
Johnson County SO, SergeantSummary: Sylvia is very passionate about her duties with fallen officers and missing / unidentified persons. Sylvia's dedication to others is truly remarkable ad I consider myself blessed to be acquainted with her.
New York City Police Dept, Patrol OfficerSummary: Seening all she has done in life and here on Police link. Syliva has touched so many. She has no limits that I know of.
Tom aka Rambo-911 * PL MENTORING TEAM *
D/N/A, D/N/ASummary: Sylvia demonstrates empathy and compassion at all times and is sensitive to the situation at hand, I feel these attributes demonstrate someone with an exceptional character, Sylvia would be a good addition to any organization.
"Thank you so much for the warm fuzzy. Still very cold here in DC metro area. Needless to say, we have no heat and our temp is very cold... Good t..."
May You Rest in Peace Harbor Patrol Assistant Mitchell. Condolences to your family, loved ones, co-workers, and friends.
PoliceLink Officer Down Remembers...
Thank You For Your service Officer Mortera. May you Rest in Peace. Condolences and prayers to your Family, Co-workers, Friends, and Community....