You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Dispatchers Rock!
- Fitness Forum
- Stalker's House
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Support Our COPS!!
- Last Castle
- Cops and Computer Programing
- Speed Stories
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Bill9823's Desk (Moderator #2)
- Job Openings
- Lexington KY Public Safety
- Kentucky Constables
- HIGHJACK THIS!!!
- CHICAGO BEAR FANS!!
- SMART paranormal
- Car Corner
- Cops Pub
Elektra: Quiz Results
What's Your Money IQ? taken over 4 years ago
2nd Amendment Shootout taken about 5 years ago
The TV Cop Quiz taken about 5 years ago
Are You at Risk for Identity Theft? taken about 5 years ago
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Civilian / Other
- Actively Applying
- Favorite Movies:
- Lord Of The Rings, The Lost Boys, Gremlins, Daredevil, X-Men, Superman, From Dusk Till Dawn...and actually ANY vampire movie really
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Lost, Prison Break, Army Wives, Heroes, Ghost Hunters, Supernatural, Desperate Housewives, 24, The Unit
- Favorite Music:
- AC/DC, Disturbed, Rammstein, country (the older stuff), hard rock....ummm pretty much anything but rap
I guess you learn something new every day! I didn't know it was a dance.
It also bumps the topic up ahead of other topics so more people notice it, which is why you sometimes see the same person saying "bump" multiple ti...