You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- The Not So Often Thank you
- New York City Police
- Gun Buffs
- ITALIAN COPS
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- 911 Never Forget
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- The Great Outdoors
- The Warrior Code
- Duty And Dedication
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Support Our COPS
- BEST MEMORIES OF ON DUTY FIGHTSSCUFFLES
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- Faith Philosophy
- Debate Faith
- Russian Cops
- Fitness Forum
Dom629: Quiz Results
The PoliceLink Career Coach taken about 6 years ago
Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge taken about 6 years ago
Right or Left? taken about 6 years ago
Copper or Hosehead taken about 6 years ago
Good Cop / Bad Cop taken about 6 years ago
- Brooklyn, NY
- Reserve / Auxiliary Officer
- Actively Serving
- Relationship Status:
- Patch Collecting, Badge Collecting, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, Russian/ Soviet military medals
- Favorite Movies:
- Good fellas, Bronx Tale, God Father movies, Scarface, Gettysburg, Gods and Generals, Ran, Last Samurai, Dirty Harry Series,the good the bad, and the ugly, analyze this, analyze that, Borat, No Country for Old Men, Heat,the departed, Hot Fuzz, Stalingrad..
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Cops, Whose Line,History Channel, To catch a Predator, Future Weapons....
- Favorite Music: