Sensitive Funny Sweet retired true blue Decorated Officer Proud to Know American Patriot Warrior Dedicated Professional Hard Charger Floridas Finest Blue to the Bone Veteran Officer GOD BLESS YOUR PATHWAY A warrior that made it
You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Honor Guard Group
- NFL Fans
- Retired Officers Group/ Life after the Job
- Campus Policing ( SRO's, ISD, College)
- Retired/Disabled LEO
- Florida Police 2
- Security Within (for sec. officers)
- BEACH LOVER'S
- Crime Prevention Talk
- Future Brothers and Sisters of the Blue
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. MICHAEL
- Private Investigators
- FANS OF THE LAWMAN: Steven Seagal
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Federal Officer / Agent
- Retired (has access to L.E. restricted areas)
Life Saving Award 1997
Meritorious Service Medal 1994
Field Training Officer
- Patch Collecting, Football, Shooting, Martial Arts, Fishing, Cooking, reading, listening to the 70's music
- Favorite Movies:
- Slingblade, The Longest Yard [original], State of grace, Cop Land, Godfather, Kelly's Heroes, Fort Apache the Bronx, Used Cars, The French connection, The Deer Hunter, Men at work, King of New York
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Dinner Impossible, Rescue Me, Dog the bounty Hunter, First 48, FoodTV
- Favorite Music:
- 70's classic disco and rock & roll, Stevie Ray Vaughn, The Band [The Last Waltz DVD!], The Who!,
"May he fry in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Threatened Officer Defends Himself Against Unruly Teen