You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Patch Collecting
- Patrol Car Collector's
- YOURS, MINE, AND OURS
- Welcome to the ZOO
- Home Schooling LEO Families
- 100 Club
- Prior service (military)
- Off Roads
- Dog Lovers
- Be On The Lookout: WANTED!
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Duty And Dedication
- Support Our Border Patrol Agents! (like Ramos and Compean)
- My Favorite Pet Pictures
- Cruiser Pics
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Military Parents
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Photo Caption Fun
- American Police Veterans / Policevets
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- The Not So Often Thank you.
- Support Our COPS!!
- Great Places to Serve
- Stalker's House
- Beer Drinkers Unite
- National Law Enforcement Memorial Fund Discussion
- Obama • Biden '08
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- Superhero Alter-Egos
- Department pranks
- PIO's Corner
- John Wayne Fans!
- Fans of "Clint Eastwood Movies"
- Remember when Cops could be Cops?
- Remember When
- Friends of "FRINGE" - The FOX TV Series
- The Warrior Code
- Memorial To Our Loved Ones
- Holiday Season
- NBA Fans
- what makes a cop a cop
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- Christians with Shields
- Scripture of the day.
- Tennessee Patch Collectors
- AMERICA'S MOST WANTED
- PoliceLink Chat
- International Police Collectors Group
- Gun Collectors and Gun Lovers
- MARCH BIRTHDAYS
- H.R. 218 - The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act
Desertfox1A: Quiz Results
- Junction City, OR
- Survivor of a Fallen Officer
- Spouse / Family Member
- Relationship Status:
Health Services Command
Armed Forces Reserve Medal, Army w/ "M"
Suadi Arabian: Kuwait Liberation Medal
Kuwait: Kuwait Liberation Medal
Enlisted Medical Corps Badge
Expert Rifleman, 3rd award
POW and MIA Never Forget Them
Army Commendation Medal w/ oak leaf cluster
Army Reserve Achievement Medal
Navy Fleet Marine Force badge
National Defense Service Medal w/ star
Southwest Asia Service Medal w/ 2 stars
- Patch Collecting, Shooting, Cycling, Fishing, Hunting, Stamp Collecting - Germany, Scandanavia, Switzerland etc.
- Favorite Movies:
- No one movie, as long as John Wayne, Tom Selleck, Sam Elliot and Clint Eastwood are in it.
- Favorite TV Shows:
- Have several, Dr. Who, Torchwood, Stargate Atlantas, Dragnet(Jack Webb) any Gene Autry, Clint Eastwood, to name a few
- Favorite Music:
- Polkas, German Beer Hall, Celtic, Wagner, Strauss and Oldies(60-70)
"Now that was using his/her brain to get a slow car out of the passing lane. We get drivers from out of state who think the far left lane is for t..."
"A sad tragedy for this family, we will never know what went wrong for this young man. My prayers go out for this family, may the boy rest in peace..."
"A sad ending to a beautiful life, Please Rest Peacfully in the Arms of our Most Merciful Father, Trooper Engelhardt. You now patrol a better beat w..."