You can reach this milestone by accruing more than 50 reputation points in the last 7 days
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Would You Pass the Police Exam?
You can reach this milestone by completing the quiz Good Cop / Bad Cop
You can reach this milestone by completing Stew Smith's Fitness Challenge
You can reach this milestone by starting a group that is one of the top 100 most active groups.
You can reach this milestone by inviting at least 5 friends who join PoliceLink.
The first 1,000 PoliceLink members to earn one star are considered Founding Members
This user is a PoliceLink Forums Moderator
You can reach this milestone by being one of the top 100 users on the Reputation Leaderboard.
Only sworn LEOs are eligible to receive access to restricted areas.
- Border Line Personnality Disorder questions
- TEXAS LEO'S
- GOD's Cops
- Brotherhood of the Badge
- Police Humor
- Cops Helping Cops
- Red Neck LEO
- Cops, Firefighters, EMT's Homes for Rent
- Area Secured
- Speed Stories
- Davidson County Sheriff's Office and supporters
- Christian Knights of the Rose (KOR)
- The Emerald Society of Police Link
- Survivors of Our Fallen Hero's
- Fallen Heroes
- Our Fallen Brothers: The Unsung Heroes
- LEO Fitness Forum
- Iowa Patches
- MSN Hotmail IM
- ID Theft
- Glock Armorers And People Who Love Glocks
- Secret Angels
- Crack Head Hunting Club
- HGN Officers
- Ghost stories
- Cops and Computer Programing
- SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
- SOME PEOPLES KIDS!!!!!
- JOKE OF THE DAY (and funny sayings)
- Christian Cops & Supporters
- Ride Along PDs
- CHRISTIAN MUSIC
- Virginia patches
- Officer Down Group : Line of Duty Deaths
- California Highway Patrol Officers and Supporters
- U.S. Border Patrol
- Arizona Rangers
- Florida Highway Patrol
- UNITED NATIONS POLICE OFFICERS
- 9/11 Never Forget
- Civic Duty
- Sacrifice and be a LEO
- friendship and what it means to you
- Country Western Music Fans
- The Great Outdoors ! !
- Remember When
- John Wayne Fans!
- The Warrior Code
- The New Glenn Beck On Fox!
- The PEN and the SWORD: Use of Force, Report Writing, and other Relative Topics
- Motivating QUOTES...
- Duty And Dedication
- Police - AKA "Cops"
- Kidnapping Trends in America - Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A.
- QUOTABLE QUOTES
- Your Department
- The Good Ole Days
- GUN DEALS
- Support Our COPS!!
- Military & Family
- Sheriff's Office or Police Dept's?
- When SH*T Happens!
- Preventing School Violence
- SUPPORTERS FOR SICK CHILDREN
- Support your local Neighborhood Watch Programs!!
- Thank a Solider, Thank a Vet.
- My Boss is a Jerk!
- FUN FOOD TRIVIA
- Texas Patch Collectors
- Roll Call Safety group.
- The Love Of A K-9
- BASIC MAIL CALL
- CHUCK NORRIS ROCKS
- Vacation Day Dreams
- FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE FORWARDS
- Security Officer's or LEO's You be the Judge.
- Colorado Police Officers and Troopers
- Fisherman's Paradise
- Bail Enforcement Officers
- American Idol Fans
- Troubles in Today's Society
- Computer Age
- Academy Experiences
- Survivors Of Natural Disasters
- My department
- Publish Your Day
- Batman-The Dark Knight
- LIFE LINER'S
- Our Nastiest, Scariest, & Funniest Police Calls
- Big Buck
- Retired Officers Group/ Life after the Job
- NRA Law Enforcement Division
- Star Wars Fans
- Prophetic Spirits
- WEC Mixed Martial Arts
- Values, Where have they Gone?
- NFL FOOT BALL LOVERS
- Every Great Idea I Have Gets Me Into Trouble
- Pittsburgh Police Memorial Group
- Fantasy Sports Nuts
- Nashville Predator fans
- THAT DAMN VEST !
- Cancer Survivors
- Transportation Officers
- Texas Cops
- Death Penalty for cop killers
- A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP - NOT RELIGION
- Losing a loved one to death
- If you could save, just one woman from being a victim...
- Good Humor
- Cops who like to trade
- Ted Nugent fan club.
- Support SSD K9 Police Service Dogs
- The funniest thing your kids have said
- Defending the UnderDog
- Greeks, Part-Greeks, Friends of Greeks, Music, Recipes, Forget What You Learned When Pledging - How to REALLY Pronounce the Greek Alphabet
- COPS WHO COOK!!!
- Addicted to Police Link
- Whitetail Deer Hunting Hardcore
- LEO Life: Behind the Scenes
- Americas Hope US
- It's Time for a Good laugh!
- Supporting Sgt Mark Chesnut MNPD
Chiefbparker: Quiz Results
JOE ALDAPE III
Town of Combes, PatrolmanSummary: He is a great individual as a boss and a friend. He's showed me sooooo much in so little time! I LOVE YOU CHIEF!